Re: [TowerTalk] Orion Rotor Indication Trouble

To: "'TOWERTALK'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Orion Rotor Indication Trouble
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 08:49:03 -0400 (EDT)
Yes, it likely that the reed switch is sticking intermittently.

Its an urban legend that RG-59 is needed on the sensor lines.  All thats needed
is separate cables for the motor lines and the sensor lines.  The inaccurate
indicator problem arises when all four wires are bundled in the same cable.

73
Frank
W3LPL