[TowerTalk] US Tower install - help request

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower install - help request
From: Mat Eshpeter <kk1c@live.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 13:43:39 -0400

I am about to install a US Tower crankup model HDX589. I would like to talk
(via phone) to anyone who has installed a US Tower crankup and can help me with
some general questions related to the concrete base work -- rebar work, Ufer
ground, conduit, general questions about how to set the base up properly, any
caveats that I should be aware of.

Please send me your contact info and a good time to call this weekend.

I do not have an installation manual -- if anyone has a PDF of the installation
manual, I would be grateful to get a copy. At the moment I am planning on
digging a hole with dimensions 5' 6" x 5' 6" x 9' 0" deep; I got these
measurements from the US Tower web site and I hope they are correct.

Also, at the risk of appearing too greedy, I would be grateful for onsite
assistance from any experts willing to travel to the future station location
near Romney, WV. Please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
Mat