Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna switch isolation?

To: n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna switch isolation?
From: n8de@thepoint.net
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 08:43:02 -0400
One trick is to use 3PDT relays with the two OUTER poles continuously
grounded on each relay and all poles grounded on unused relays.
Orienting the relays in a 'circle' so mutual coupling is minimized works, too.
Depending on the number of antennas to be switched, the internal
arrangement for isolation can be further improved by putting small
'shields' between the relays, but that's overkill.
73
Don
N8DE