Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna switch isolation?

To: "'Martin Sole'" <hs0zed@csloxinfo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna switch isolation?
From: "Dick Dievendorff" <dieven@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 05:48:06 -0700
Some commercial antenna switches use multiple relays for improved isolation.

One relay (A) is connected to the antenna and switches between a contact on
relays B and C.

Relay (B) switches rig 1 between the relay A contact and ground.
Relay (C) switches rig 2 between the relay A contact and ground.

http://www.microham-usa.com/Products/Antenna_Switches/double%20ten%20switch.
html