Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Rotor Speed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Rotor Speed
From: "DF3KV" <df3kv@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 14:58:44 +0200
Hi Jim,

My drive motors usually are 3-phase 400V, so I have no problem to use
automated ramping with a cycle inverter now.
But first I need to add an additional position indicator to supply
information to my electronic for that reason and to add point and shoot
features.
At present I only drive a selsyn together with the limit switches.

http://ic2.pbase.com/g4/91/283791/2/64082622.IWWhlXiA.jpg

http://ic2.pbase.com/g4/91/283791/2/64082562.ehwDr8mw.jpg

http://ic2.pbase.com/g6/91/283791/2/68997594.xSfo0AWi.jpg

73