Re: [TowerTalk] 5 x conductor rotor cable ?

To: john@kk9a.com, towertalk-bounces@contesting.com, TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 5 x conductor rotor cable ?
From: jimlux@earthlink.net
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:37:10 +0000
Its always a trade between buying copper for a heavy gauge run or putting the
power supply remote and spending less on the copper. But at the hassle of
running 120v circuits.  Or just letting the losses at low voltage be and
bumping the supply voltage ( the latter is why constant current type drives are
nice)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T