[TowerTalk] Speaking of the Han Series of rotators...How do you tell the

To: "TOWERTALK@contesting.com" <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Speaking of the Han Series of rotators...How do you tell the difference.
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 02:06:55 -0400
I recently inherited a couple of basket cases. They appear to be ham
IV's but how do you tell the ham IV rotator minus control box,  from the
other models?  Other than having to clean out a lot of dirt and replace
the bearings...I replaced the terminal strips with the TailTwister
pigtails and connectors. Welll... I really didn't have to replace the
bearings, but I like shiny bearings rather than old dull black ones.
That and I discovered you can purchase them from Hy-gain including the
retainers for between 1/3 and 1/4 the price at the hardware store which
used to be an inexpensive place to get things like that.

73

Roger (K8RI)