Re: [TowerTalk] Which type of cable for a crank-up tower?

To: <K7LXC@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Which type of cable for a crank-up tower?
From: "VE6WZ_Steve" <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 09:24:43 -0700
Steve:

What is a "Fixed flaw" ????
I really do not mean to be difficult Steve, but exactly what is the science
behind this??
Do you have a reference?
Where did you get this information exactly?
In my documentation, US tower has no reference about not stopping the tower
in the same place.
Are cables not meant to bend?
It seems to me the cable is permanently "set" on the drum when its down and
I don't see this as a problem.

Steve.