Re: [TowerTalk] New ROTOR design at VISALIA DX convention

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New ROTOR design at VISALIA DX convention
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:43:17 -0600
The cost of 999 plus a controller is about the same as ring or close
isn't it?  You get 360 rotation and what appears to me to be a balanced
load around the entire tower.

Many sidemounts I have seen have a bearing or something up higher to
remove some of the down force.  How much weight and antenna can 25g
handle like that?

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net