Re: [TowerTalk] New ROTOR design at VISALIA DX convention

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] New ROTOR design at VISALIA DX convention
From: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 01:08:49 -0700
You can see a few more photos of this rotator on the ARRL Contest Update
done by N0AX. Scroll down aways to the "Photo links for the Visalia DX
Convention". Click on XE2K's photos, photos # 20,21 & 22 show more the of
rotator side mount unit. There are alot of other photos of the Convention,
however they are not labeled.

The link below is to the ARRL Contest Update bulletin:

https://mail.google.com/a/cableone.net/?AuthEventSource=SSO#inbox/136e7c410150a7e0

Ray,
N6VR