Re: [TowerTalk] InnovAntennas contact info

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] InnovAntennas contact info
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 08:26:23 -0400

The Moxon is a good example of the effect of bent elements - gain and
front to back levels are more typical of a three element yagi but
front to side is not as good.

One has a two element yagi in which the designer has essentially traded
front to side and mechanical complexity for gain and feed impedance.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV