Re: [TowerTalk] InnovAntennas contact info

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] InnovAntennas contact info
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:28:17 -0700

That's hardly the case, and it's laughable for you to toss it off as being an entitlement attitude prevalent in modern society. If Ford advertised that one of their cars was faster in the quarter mile than one of Honda's cars I'd want to know which car they were comparing themselves to and I'd want to see the actual data before I made a purchasing decision based upon that claim. I certainly wouldn't want to have to search for it elsewhere, and I certainly wouldn't want to have buy a subscription to Car and Driver to see if Ford was lying or not.

So if you're going to go that far afield to argue with me, please don't bother.

Dave  AB7E

When the information is in the public domain it is not the job of
any vendor to regurgitate it in the form and place you want.  Just
because an antenna manufacturer chooses not to reprint Kraus, et. al.
or J. C Maxwell on his web page doesn't mean that the designs derived
from their work and others are not valid or verifiable.

The mindset of so many people that they are *entitled* to personal
answers to every question the moment and in the form they desire just
because they choose to question rather than seek the information on their own. This is so symptomatic of the ills of modern society.
Just a few years ago rather than demand "push" information, someone
with a real interest in the subject would have gone to the library and
read the journals where they would have found the answers in articles
reviewed by editors of the caliber of G(M)3SEK and other experts.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV