Re: [TowerTalk] How to apply lube to HDX589

To: "'Richard \(Rick\) Karlquist'" <richard@karlquist.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to apply lube to HDX589
From: Bert Almemo <balmemo@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 14:11:18 -0400
When the locks are activated it's almost impossible to make them fail.
Nothing is fool proof but this device comes close.

73 Bert, VE3NR

PS. As you know, you should never climb a crank-up anyway, Rick. People
still climb crank-ups hanging in the wires, so regardless, the locks are a
much better solution anyway you see it. ;-)