Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G2800 SDX limited rotation

To: "Grant Saviers" <grants2@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G2800 SDX limited rotation
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 16:33:57 -0500
If you have the controller properly calibrated, and the default direction
for the antennas is North (0 deg), then the rotor will go clockwise from 0,
past South (180), and continue to West (270). going counter clockwise from 0
degrees, it will go from North (0), pass West (270), and stops at South
(180).

73
Dan
K0DAN