Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Ham Radio

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Ham Radio
From: "J.P." <jp@ezoom.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 08:38:14 -0700
Seems to me that if it was illegal, the ARRL wouldn't have published a review
or rather would have said so. But it's not so innovators behind the project
just laugh when you guys get unhinged about something as trivial.

http://www.remotehamradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/RHR-ARRL-REVIEW.pdf

73,

W2XX/7

Sent from my iPad