Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Ham Radio

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remote Ham Radio
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 21:41:50 -0000
This remote rental site has been around for a while. There can be a lot of
issues when operating remotely so hopefully someone is available to make
quick station repairs or emergency technical support if needed.  I believe
to do a 48 hour contest (2880 minutes) you would need the $6999 / year plan.
I do not know if anyone has done a serious contest using this system or how
available the stations are during prime weekends