Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G

To: Ray Benny <rayn6vr@cableone.net>, Mark Robinson <markrob@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G
From: Rex Turvin <turvin2009@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 16:09:51 -0700 (PDT)
I am using a pier pin base because that is what my county requires. When
looking at Rohn's manuals and drawings a tower section buried in the concrete
is used for a self supporting tower max height 40'. Rohns manual for guyed
towers only shows a pier pin base, therefore the county will not allow me to
use the tower section in the base. I argued that the foindation was stronger
but a no go. I must use what the county will sign off on.
73 NR6M

ex: KF7NMD

Sincerely,

Rex Turvin