Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 15:34:10 -0500
Sorry I was unclear. Let me put it more simply. First I am in full agreement with your conventional wisdom comment. Much of the conventional wisdom is not wise. My group grope comment and angels on the pin apparently didn't communicate as well with you as the humorous agreement I got in a couple PMs. I was indicating that a lot of folks with a lot of misconceptions, not unlike the folks debating the number of angels on the head of a pin, could profit by the equivalent of counting angels with a microscope to get at the reality of the situation which in this analogy would be to read the Motorola pub.

My obviously misunderstood remarks were in absolutely no manner intended to defame the august gentleman to whom you refer. There is no need to defend him as there was no attack on him or his credibility. If anyone were to be offended it should be someone who casts himself as a member of the group grope NOT in favor of using the microscope and finding out the ground truth.

Just in case I haven't made it abundantly clear yet where I stand allow me to express my heartfelt thanks for the posting of the Motorola document which contains both science and engineering information that should put ignorance and superstition behind. Ditto the reference to the Polyphaser information.

If there is any residual doubt regarding where I stand on this issue, please contact me off list and I would be happy to enlighten you.

Although I have no clue how what I said could be construed to be an attack on Jim please Jim accept my apology for just in case I am too stupid to perceive my own transgression.

Patrick NJ5G