Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Back of desk grounding buss
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 08:03:08 -0700
On 3/24/2014 7:02 AM, Wayne Kline wrote:
Is this the best ??? I used the material I had access to at that time 1990 !

Sure sounds robust!

Now that we know how "The Pin One Problem" causes RFI susceptibility most problems and can be fixed by common mode chokes and bonding, I would view your shielded shack as overkill. Also, it's good practice to bond coax shield to the tower top and bottom for lightning (to protect the coax itself). Everything else sounds fine.

73, Jim K9YC