Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Delta 240 2 Elem 40M Yagi

To: "K7LXC@aol.com" <k7lxc@aol.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "marsh@ka5m.net" <marsh@ka5m.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12 Delta 240 2 Elem 40M Yagi
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 20:42:40 -0400
I have installed  a number of F-12 240 and 340 magnum  antennas. and as
mentioned,  there do need some   focus on extra tuning  .As a CC 240 CD  sure
has a number of mechanical issues that the Newer XM 240 overcomes.   I good
friend just installed a 2 element Delta and am waiting for some feedback ..
with it's close proximity
to a F-12 C-19  ???   But the older F-12 needed a few up and downs  to tweak
them and IMHO  the three element alone or on a mixed boom are a KILLER antenna .

just my  .02

I also had all three, the old Hi Gain 2  element 40 , a two element Discovery
and the three element model.  I keep  Bunning  up loading wires. ( My opinion
was that the
antenna was top loaded part of the shunt feed tower on 160     110'.... ????

Wayne W3EA