Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Rotor control cable connectors

To: Tom_N2SR <tom_n2sr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Rotor control cable connectors
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:59:33 -0400
Whether you use 4, 6 or 8 pin trailer hitch type connectors, make sure you
are able to engage and more importantly, disconnect the mated connectors
with your hand.  I've used the 4, 6 and 8 pin trailer hitch connectors sold
at auto parts store and found I had to use a screw driver to separate the
connectors when fully mated.  A PITA when on top of the tower, etc.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH