Re: [TowerTalk] Is A Tower Weaker in Some Directions?

To: Gene Smar <ersmar@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Is A Tower Weaker in Some Directions?
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 17:19:56 -0500
I would say if you have to guess which way a strong wind will blow and try to
figure out whether a tower will be stronger in one orientation versus another
in order to sleep better the plan is marginal and a wind that is even 10 mph
stronger than what you think you may experience will be a problem.  Same goes
for making sure you turn the antennas in a certain direction before the big
wind blows.  If that is the case, the installation is marginal.

Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone