Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor Bolt Material

To: "K7LXC@aol.com" <K7LXC@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor Bolt Material
From: Marv Shelton <marvs@att.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 21:00:22 -0700
I asked a PE at work and since the holes are so much bigger than the bolt. (
the holes are 2.5" diameter, the bolts only 1.125") he said the rated strength
of the epoxy is only good if the hole is no more than a half inch bigger in
diameter than the bolt. I confirmed this by talking to one of the epoxy product
manufacturers.

Sent from my iPad
And YES it's cool!