Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor cable / Steppir cable connectors

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor cable / Steppir cable connectors
From: "Don " <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 12:50:09 -0800
Amen, nothing fails here except when in the middle of rain and wind storm which luckily only occurs between 1 January and 31 December. Chipping the salt out of the screw head drives isn't easy either. I am in the midst of a rotator replacement in my HG-70HD now and it is NOT a simple task. The last thing I want to screw with is screws.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Big Don