Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor cable / Steppir cable connectors

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor cable / Steppir cable connectors
From: "Patrick Greenlee" <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:29:37 -0600
How about that! I try to keep a spray can of BoeShield on the shelf in my shop but never knew it was good for antennas and the like. I buy it due to a recommendation for using it on such items as cast iron table saw tables, router tables, planer and joiner tables and such. I will definitely give it a whorl in the ham radio arena as soon as I get a chance.

Thanks, Mickey.

Patrick   NJ5G

-----Original Message----- From: Mickey Baker