Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor cable / Steppir cable connectors

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor cable / Steppir cable connectors
From: Big Don <bigdon39@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 04:54:23 -0800
The_Man asked, "Why would anyone want to install quick disconnects?"
Those were our reasons.
But another important reason we omitted is: You don't always get to do a
rotor replacement during ideal weather.
We wouldn't do this now, but back in the day, we once replaced a rotor in
15 deg weather when some Rare_One
we needed was going to be on that day. Also, the pile-up won't wait while
one fiddles with 8 screws.....73, Don  N7EF