Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: "'Courtney Judd'" <k4wi@k4wi.net>, "'Roger \(K8RI\) on TT'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, <Towertalk@contesting.com>, "'David Jordan'" <wa3gin@comcast.net>, "'Dave Thompson'" <thompson@mindspring.com>, "'M. Kent Miller'" <k4mk@triad.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:13:04 -0600
People sometimes leave out important details in order to further their
beliefs.  For example which Mosley antenna was he using?  On what band were
you comparing?  You say it worked fine for local and stateside but not for
DX.  So that could imply something other than the antenna.  Was he running
the same power as you?
These questions need to be answered.
Doug

I wasn't born in Saskatchewan, but I got here as soon as I could.