Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question

To: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net>, "'Courtney Judd'" <k4wi@k4wi.net>, <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley Antenna Question
From: "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:20:50 -0500
Doug,

I can agree that perhaps the story isn't funny to some folks. Its funny to me because the same thread repeats every few years. The anti-Mosley folks come to the surface with their stories, the un-biased attempt to be fair, the db counters have their views to air. Its all a waste of Internet bandwidth at the end of the day because Mosley antennas do work as antennas despite what the Mosley haters say! On a given day performance can vary... there are many variables beyond the antenna itself. Many variables that none of the stories account for and that makes the thread funny or amusing to those that understand for all the hoopla radio remains an art for each operator to explore and enjoy, just like cars, airplanes, boats, RVs, drones, etc.

enjoy,
dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Renwick" <ve5ra@sasktel.net> To: "'David Jordan'" <wa3gin@comcast.net>; "'Courtney Judd'" <k4wi@k4wi.net>; <Towertalk@contesting.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2015 11:43 AM

Obviously there is important information missing from that anecdotal story

---