Re: [TowerTalk] where does one look for a "tower guy" where one lives?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] where does one look for a "tower guy" where one lives?
From: Chuck Sudds <chuck@dxham.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 11:52:16 -0600
On 1/8/2016 11:35 AM, R Morris wrote:

Last year, I had need for some tower work to be done. All the local guys that used to do this type of work have aged (as I have) and no longer climb. I contacted a local company that specializes in cell-tower work & they sent out a crew of 4 very knowledgeable guys and although they had never worked with ham radio antennas before, they knew what to do and the charges were reasonable, much less than hiring a crane for my 100ft tower! Google is your friend!

Chuck - KØTVD
www.dxham.net