Re: [TowerTalk] where does one look for a "tower guy" where one lives?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] where does one look for a "tower guy" where one lives?
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2016 13:47:38 -0600
I did a quick search on the net using the term 'Tower Service Vermont'

Found Prescot Tower Service, LTD in located in Rutland, VT. 802-773-8844

I found a local that way here in Amarillo. Didn't use him for the work as I had AB5K handle it, but he gave me a nice deal on some 55g and 7/8" hard line he had laying in the yard. The tower is now stored vertical at my qth.

The other place to check is http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/73 and find a local ham to do the work.

Rich - N5ZC