Re: [TowerTalk] 2 inch Chrome Moly mast needed

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 2 inch Chrome Moly mast needed
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 19:31:21 -0400
##ARRL has a free, dead on accurate  mast calculator.   You can plug in any OD,
any wall thickness, and any yield strength .  Then insert the yagis at any
point above the
top of the tower, windload on each..and it spits out the survival speed in mph.

I have seen reference to this calculator many times but I haven't been able to find it. Where is it? Buried somewhere in all the stuff that comes on the Antenna Book disk? I hate to install all that to get a mast calculator.

Paul N1BUG