Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 10:47:36 -0700
Be patient Bill :-)

AES was one of our leading merchants of ham radio equipment, (including antennas) It is sad to see them go. We are studying the economics that may have led to their demise.
As hams we go over it over and over and over (that's what we do) :-)

Not to detract from our current economic analysis, but does any one think there might be a possibility of another company buying AES ? That would be great if the stores could
remain intact,  just owned be another company.
I guess I don't get out much, hihi, but I just discovered that MFJ owns Ameritron, Hy Gain,
Mirage, Vectronics, and Cushcraft.

Bob
K6UJ