Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AES SK
From: Fernando González, EC1CT <ec1ct@esbesaya.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 22:54:19 +0200
I´m one of the ones who have been following this thread with interest. As an owner of a small brick and mortar bussiness (not related to radio sales but family owned) on the other side of the pond I´m certainly identified with some of the opinions here. It seems that the problem with small bussiness ( got 10 employees) are the same there in NA and Europe. It could be something related to what we call global economy. As some of you stated aint´got no plan for an exit but the profit (if some) is thinner year by year (some of my employees earn more money than me at times). Not only related to the economical situation but also to the fact that the cost (including insurances, energy, taxes, labour) increase 10 to 18% a year and the market doesn´t allow me to increase my prices acordingly...73s
EC1CT - KD0IGJ Fernando

-----Mensaje original----- From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk