Re: [TowerTalk] Cad Welding tips

To: N3AE <n3ae@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cad Welding tips
From: W0MLD W0MLD <lovewell@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 09:33:54 -0500
I used the harger uni-shots on my tower system (not erico one-shots).  I
have 27 cad welded points and all went without flaw.  All were ignited with
a MAPP torch.  I REALLY like how the igniting powder with the harger is
seperated from the thermite.  The thermite will not ignite without the
starting powder, and you definitely need to have some on top of the mold
for it to go.

Good luck!

W0MLD