Re: [TowerTalk] Help, Antenna modeling people.

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help, Antenna modeling people.
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 10:47:30 -0500
So you did not use an insulator at the high voltage end of the wire?  I
never relied on rope being a good insulator. If you do not have one it
should be easy to make an end insulator by putting two holes in a section
of PVC pipe. PVC pipe was readily available on every island that I have
ever been to.

John KK9A ex ZF2JB