Re: [TowerTalk] Experience with crank up towers....

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Experience with crank up towers....
From: Clay Autery <cautery@montac.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 08:44:38 -0500
Well, I came here to ASK question, but as I have been advised, I now
know that:

1) There are videos and pictures that show the arch arms work to create
PRE-loop starts in the feed.  Pretty cool...  NOT OCD-friendly, but
functional.
2) Chris at KF7P is willing to make me a set for the Tash tower I am
planning to acquire.
3) The feedline does NOT have to end up on the ground.... and done
properly, there is little chance of it fouling anywhere.

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G