Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on Old TV Antenna Tower

To: " Norman R.Cox" <nrc@mst.edu>, Matt <lovewell@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on Old TV Antenna Tower
From: "J. Hunt via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 02:07:30 +0000 (UTC)
Not knowing about how this tower is supported ... guy cables and the tower base
integrity... the tower integrity.
No photos ...
... I would decline tower work.

Please trust your "gut instinct" and don't do it.

Ive been performing professional tower work, part-time >25 years, and have
refused several tower jobs due to lack of structural integrity.

Thanks n 73,
James
ki5dq