Re: [TowerTalk] coax advice

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] coax advice
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 14:25:13 -0400
Be careful with UHF connectors that are available for LMR 600. Most are quite fragile to off axis force and easily break. Good ones (that I have found) are quite expensive. N-type are less expensive and more rugged. 9-16 DIN are best but pricey and require adapters or connector changes at existing equipment.

73, Roger (K8RI)