[TowerTalk] coax advice

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] coax advice
From: Bill via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 01:05:22 -0400
I heartily recommend Jefa Tech coax.  If put side by side with Times/Belden
LMR-400 you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.  Less than half the price
of brand name stuff, and I've used it exclusively on four different stations.
No cracking of the jacket or any other issue, physically or electrically.  I
bought a 1000 foot roll about two years ago and the price including shipping to
FL was less than $450.  They also have 500 foot rolls available.  A+
satisfaction with the product and customer service.

Bill KH7XS/K4XS

Message: 2