Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 14:15:59 -0700
Before you shortchange yourself, take a look at Dan's website (ac6la.com) and see some of his work and perhaps consider adding his excellent AutoEZ adjunct to EZNEC and do your own modeling.

That said, it could be that your designs will require NEC4, ($$$) in which case hiring someone might make sense.  Don't ask me who however.

Wes  N7WS