[TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 18:58:01 -0400
I think that there are a lot of people in that non-modeling boat. If you
have a design and just want to see the actual figures or pattern or if you
want to compare one design to another it should be pretty easy to for
someone to model it for you. Typically I move things around and see what
happens or see what I can change to minimize interaction with other aluminum
on my property. I am not sure how you could get that input unless you and
your modeler were in the same room. If your model has wires near the ground
or some unusual shape you may need someone with NEC4.

GL,

John KK9A

Dennis W0JX wrote:

I am wondering if anyone knows of someone who does antenna modeling for a
fee. I don't have the knowledge, time, or patience to create a models of
some of the vertical directive arrays that I am considering. I do have a
copy of EZNEC 6.0+ and can do a very basic vertical, dipoles, and loops but
beyond that I'd rather operate and build antennas than design them.

73, Dennis W0JX