Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 09:10:00 +0000
I can see most hams at states side do stick to Eznec, but there are a couple of
free software same as good as Eznec;

4NEC2, very powerfull. Better than Eznec as you get automatic Optimizer module
and Gain/Impedance charts, both features missing in Eznec. And FREE. Even you
can open the Eznec files as well. Can be used with NEC2, NEC4, or any other
"engine".

http://www.qsl.net/4nec2/

MMana,  It is the most use for new starters. It uses MiniNEC instead of NEC2.
It has optimizer as well, charts, etc. Free as well.

http://hamsoft.ca/pages/mmana-gal.php

73, Maximo