Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Services
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2018 17:41:17 -0700

Totally agree.  I learned more about how antennas actually work from using EZNEC than I did from everything else combined.  Checking impedances, current profiles, and radiation patterns as you vary various parameters is an amazing learning tool.  Even models can be misleading when you don't understand what they are telling you.

73,
Dave   AB7E