Re: [TowerTalk] Adding Expanding Foam inside boom

To: towertalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Adding Expanding Foam inside boom
From: Richard Solomon <dickw1ksz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 13:58:48 -0700
I had a Hy-Gain Hy-Tower that I modified
to work better on 80. Basically extended
the top piece.
It would last a couple of New England
Winters then break.

The last time I fixed it, I epoxied a length
of Dacron Rope to one end and pulled it
tight before epoxying the other end.

Never broke again.

73, Dick, W1KSZ