Re: [TowerTalk] Noob question re: Thrust Bearings

To: john@kk9a.com, "towertalk@contesting.com >> towertalk reflector" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Noob question re: Thrust Bearings
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 00:12:21 -0400
Hi John,

I catalogued his YouTube page a long time ago, along with an eHam review.  The video still remains but the link to the eHam review produces a bad link.  I was also of the opinion that he had an Ebay presence at one time but a search produces nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwjR7fSjY7M

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC