Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Lessons to be learned

To: Phil G <thirdtrumpet@rocketmail.com>, KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Lessons to be learned
From: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 17:46:37 -0400
Or all these freaking cars like my explorer where you cannot check the trans fluid level w/o lifting up the vehicle !

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....

On 4/19/2021 5:33 PM, Phil G via TowerTalk wrote:
My favorite example is my mother-in-laws Nissan Murano. Requires the engine to
be dropped to change the plugs!!

Sent from my iPhone