[TowerTalk] Auto Issues and Question On TriEx WT-51

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Auto Issues and Question On TriEx WT-51
From: Don <w7wll@peak.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:08:44 -0700
Known as the AMFEA, Auto Mechanic Full Employment Act, this Act funds the automakers to design and manufacture automobiles which deny the average citizen the ability to do their own repair. This led to the SQUAT Act, Special Quality and Unique Automotive Tools Act, in which such tools are only available from the manufacturer at exorbitant prices.

100K Plug replacement on a Toyota Sienna - Last Quote from a Toyota Dealer - $650

Back to Towertalk - I am considering selling a spare used Triex WT-51 crankup tower. The tower was equipped with limit switches and raising/lowering motor. I still have the motor/gear assembly and switches. Switch installation would need redoing and new wiring. What would be a reasonable price?

Don W7WLL