Re: [TowerTalk] question Rohn 25 wind load capacity

To: AB2E Darrell <ab2e@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] question Rohn 25 wind load capacity
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 12:35:41 +0000
Darrell,   IMO.  Yes guys have put up 120 ft of R25. With 3 element hi gain 40
,  24 ft from molly mast  and 5 element 10. Did it stay up yes. But. PITA to
work on and climbing the mast up 12 ft. Is true pucker .  And you have 4 levels
of guys to contend with.   Do R 55.   You can have 2 level guys and mor freedom
of side mounting antennas.  And there a dream to work on

Wayne W3EA

Sent from my iPad