Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Lessons to be learned

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT: Lessons to be learned
From: "Lux, Jim" <jim@luxfamily.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2021 15:04:24 -0700
On 4/19/21 2:33 PM, Phil G via TowerTalk wrote:
My favorite example is my mother-in-laws Nissan Murano. Requires the engine to
be dropped to change the plugs!!

At least the plugs are good for 100k miles thanks to emissions requirements. Presumably, you'd combine it with something like a timing belt replacement.

It could have been like a 70s Chevy Monza which needed the motor mounts disconnected to change the plugs, and those were a "every 20-30k miles" kind of replacement cycle.

Sent from my iPhone