Re: [TowerTalk] FA-VA5 question

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FA-VA5 question
From: Ignacy Misztal <no9e@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 13:12:47 -0500
If someone can afford the new RigExpert analyzer, the question will be
gone.

I have many analyzers: cheap nanoVNA,  expensive VWNA3E, accurate
FA-VA4.... But my first tool to use is RigExpert, before 230 Pro and now
model 600 Zoom. It seems to guess what you want to do. I bought a couple of
pieces of LMR600 and LDF-50A at a hamfest. In a  few minutes I knew their
length and loss curves per frequency.  All in agreement with the actual
length and official loss curves. Then phasing lines for an EME array. Right
on the spot. No effort, no guessing, no calibration, no computer, no
questions...

Ignacy, NO9E